Earth Mamas of the World
You’re loving being, or becoming, a mama and you want to nourish your whole being: emotions body mind spirit. You want the best for your children. You want your family to be radiant. You want your community to be collaborative and connected. You are excited about connecting with the natural rhythms of your body and the earth, and finding harmony in the midst of a chaotic and disconnected world. You know you can find harmony with the right support. You just know it.
You’ll likely feel at home here if:
- You want to recover traditional earth based wisdom in birth, life, and family.
- You do not want to be pathologized or managed. You’d rather be honored and witnessed.
- You want your children to have a magical childhood and you want to see the faeries.
- You want to be rid of the perfect-parenting advice and be authentic and free.
- Butter makes you happy (very happy)
A little about me:
I am Krista Joy Arias, Myth Mender, Threshold Activist and Butter Alchemist…. I am the founder of MamaMuse, head dreamer and the quiet creative force behind this very special space. I created MamaMuse as a space for mothers who want to recover their Soft Animal, their instinctual knowing as mothers, as women and as global villagers. It is a place where we can visit the layers of our beings and slowly, together, unfold a safe and true paradigm of motherhood, a mythological, archetypal knowing of ourselves, each other and the earth. It is a healing space, a community space, a heart space and a creative space.
I especially love working with clients who:
- value humility, integrity, and the suspension of judgement.
- are willing to be vulnerable and imperfect.
- love poetry, myth and symbolism.
- appreciate the healing balm of beauty.
- have a sense of adventure and spontaneity.